Pharmadocx Food Drugs & Medical Devices Consultant

FDA Licence

FDA Haryana Officers Mobile No. and Email ID

S.N. Name of the Officer Desig. Posted at D.O.B Mobile E-Mail
1 G L Singal SDC Panchkula HQ 20-Sep 9417334844
2 R K Singla DSDC Panchkula HQ 15-May
3 M P Gupta ASDC Panchkula HQ 01-Jul 9899378009
4 N K Ahooja ASDC Panchkula HQ 16-Nov 9810482448
5 Adarsh  Goyal SDCO Ambala / Hisar 13-Aug 9812156758
6 M M Taneja SDCO Rohtak 19-Jul 9416767900
7 Padam S. Rathee SDCO Karnal 03-Jul 9812156700  
8 Lalit Goel SDCO Gurgaon 22-Mar 9891063999
9 Ripan Mehta SDCO Faridabad 24-Feb 9896688888
10 Pajinder Singh SDCO Kurukshetra 01-Nov 9466188333
11 Naripen Goyal DCO Gurgaon 17-Jul 9911166677
12 Karan singh DCO Palwal 17-Nov 9990900000
13 Rakesh Dahiya DCO Panipat / Jhajjar 19-Jul 9911600019
14 Raman Kumar DCO Kaithal / Hisar 15-Apr 9416251233
15 Sunil Chaudhary DCO Chandigarh UT 05-Oct 8872533444
16 Parminder Malik DCO Karnal 25-Aug 8901107982
17 Gurcharan Singh DCO Ambala-I / Sonepat 04-Nov 9466155599
18 Sunil Dahiya DCO Ambala-II, 27-Jul 9812300032  
19 Sarika Malik DCO Panchkula HQ 07-Aug 9815574842
20 Rajneesh DCO Rohtak / Fatehabad 10-Feb 9729294377
21 Krishan Kumar DCO Faridabad-II 26-Nov 9911174374
22 Suresh Singroha DCO   01-Jul 9416059707
23 Pooja Chaudhary DCO Panchkula 04-Jul 9478501747
24 Vijaya Raje DCO Sisra   8607064248  

 Yashdeep Dahiya,


Pharmadocx  (Food & Drugs Consultant )

Opposite Dewan Chakki, Old DC Road, Sonepat 131001, Ph. 9896133556, 0130-2200630,


  1. Ajey Naik
    June 22, 2011 at 3:55 pm (1030 days ago)

    Sir I have purchased Diabtin- FC manufactured by DAWN PHARMACEUTICALS located in abheypur industrial area, Phase I , Panchkula for diabetic problems. They claim that this drug is approved by FDA its ayurvedic capsules. Please let me know if their claim of FDA approval is correct.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

    • Pharmadocx
      June 23, 2011 at 3:42 am (1030 days ago)

      Dear Ajay,

      Please check that Mfg. Lic. No. is written on it. Secondly see that you have purchased this medicine with valid invoice. If both these things comply then this medicine is approved by FDA. In India no one can manufacture and market a drug without FDA approval. All the ayurvedic, homoeopathic or allopathic medicine available for sale on chemist shop are all FDA approved.
      I will further like to clarify that FDA gives approval of drugs but does not endorse the big claims as done in advertisements by companies.

      Yashdeep Dahiya

  2. vivek dadu
    September 14, 2011 at 2:02 am (947 days ago)

    One week back I receieved a message on mobile that they cure diabities by ayurvedic medicine. I had called them and they said give your details IMA (Indian medical Association) will check whether you are diabitic or not and if they found Diabitic they send you the medicine through post and you have to pay 1800/-
    Today i received DIABTIN-FC with manufacturing license no. 73-ISM(H).
    Should I rely on this tablet and take it with my other medicine of diabities & insulin.

    Pls guide me..

    • Pharmadocx
      September 14, 2011 at 5:33 am (947 days ago)

      Dear Sir,
      Market is flooded with varios tablet capsule syrup which claim to cure Diabetis. Most of them are fake claims. I can nto comment whether this tablet is one of them or not. Though it has a licence no on it but that does indicates only that it is manufactured under a valid licence. You can refer your doctor for it, every day they are treating diabetic patients. Pharmadocx can provide you guidance on legal issues.

  3. Nitin Luthra
    October 23, 2011 at 10:10 pm (907 days ago)

    What is the process to have a license to serve flv. hookah’s in a cafe.
    please guide

    • Pharmadocx
      December 21, 2011 at 11:43 am (848 days ago)

      You write a letter to state drugs control department head office of the state where you want to have such licence. Since this hookah is a new thing for all therefore there are not set guidelines for licence. Since you apply to them then they will have to answer you. If they do not answer then you can write to DCGI . You can log their website to know contact details.

  4. Arun Kumar
    December 20, 2011 at 5:02 pm (849 days ago)

    i also have got same DIABTIN-FC medicines with no invoice with it . what should i do to claim our 1800 rs .

    January 6, 2012 at 4:39 pm (832 days ago)

    Dear sir,

    We want to manufacture animal feed supplements/animal health products containing various vitamins,minerals,proteins,calcium Phosphorus etc in liquid/blous /powders etc.Will you suggest which department whether allopathic drug authorities/ayush/food/feed department should be contacted to issue a proper license to manufacture these items

    • Pharmadocx
      January 7, 2012 at 4:03 am (832 days ago)

      Dear Sir,
      It depends on which state you want to set up the unit. In some states there is FDA in which both Food & Drug department are combined & in some states both these departments are different. Further it is upto you that you want to take licence from which department. In India the rules have not been formed clearly and there is lot of confusion. Same products are manufactured by Drug Manufacturer as well as Food licence holder. It is upto you from which department you want to take licence. Ayush department has nothing to do with it. Also as such there is no feed department. If you take it from food department then there are very few formalities, very low investment. If you take it from Drug Department ( Allopathic) then you will have to set up factory as per Schedule M with full fledged laboratory. It will attract great investments also. If you want to take licence from Drug Department then you can find address of your state drug office at
      Yashdeep Dahiya
      Pharmaceutical and medical devices consultant.
      Opposite Dewan Chakki, Old DC Road, Sonepat 131001
      9896133556, 0130-2200630

  6. sunil
    January 29, 2012 at 3:23 am (810 days ago)

    kindly update this list

    • Pharmadocx
      January 30, 2012 at 6:24 am (809 days ago)

      Dear Sir,

      Thanks for notifying. It has been updated

      Yashdeep Dahiya

  7. B.Roy
    February 1, 2012 at 5:29 am (807 days ago)

    Dear Sir,
    U r doing marvelous act for all the human being either from drug user to manufacturer & technocrats.
    Many many thanks

  8. anil kumar
    June 12, 2012 at 3:53 pm (674 days ago)

    i have complete graduation in pharmacy(
    i want to inspector in fda
    tell me procedure.

    • Pharmadocx
      June 19, 2012 at 5:10 am (668 days ago)

      You need to work as assistant manufacturing chemist in any injectable plant for 18 months and take experience certificate. You shall have entry in salary register, attendence register, PF register, ESI register, batch manufacturing records. After this process you are eligible to become a drugs inspector.

    • Pharmadocx
      June 19, 2012 at 5:15 am (668 days ago)

      you join some injectable plant and work as assistant manfuacturing chemist. make sure you have entry in salary register, attendance register, PF register, ESI register and also you sign on the batch maufactruing record. Total 18 months of experience is required to become elegibleto apply for Drugs Inspector.


Leave a Reply